Distributor of German Engineered Tooling and Workholding ProductsWe are the exclusive North American distributor for the product lines of Mytec-Hydraclamp expansion arbors and chucks for balancing; Frenco's gaging and workholding solutions; Knaebel transducers and gaging products; Kostyrka clamping sleeves plus The Jaw fixturing system; and Mesas wireless gaging data transfer technology. We are also the U.S. manufacturer of the PG 1000 cutting tool inspection system and the Pinhead system for CMMs.
Mytec-Hydraclamp expansion arbors and chucks feature a closed expansion system, impervious to dirt and chips, a guarantee for long service life. Frenco's INO System spline gages provide a quick method of inspection ensuring interchangeability of parts even between different manufacturers. Kostyrka's slotted clamping sleeves have been used in more than 200,000 applications since 1969. Knaebel probes offer elegant solutions for challenging measurement tasks. View our Product LInes.
We are the global supplier of the PG 1000 cutting tool inspection system and the Pinhead fixturing system
The PG 1000 Cutting Tool Inspection System features both scale and edge detection inspections in real time for state-of-the-art cutting tool inspection technology. If you need quick and flexible fixturing for your CMM check out our Pinhead system.
More Website Templates @ TemplateMonster.com. November19, 2012!
Request a QuoteContact Me
- Hydraulic expansion arbors and chucks for balancing, grinding, inspection and gear production by MYTEC
- Gaging and Workholding solutions for splines, gears and other toothed products by FRENCO
- Clamping Sleeves for machine tools and accessories; The "JAW" fixturing and UHF, the custom Universal and Holding Fixture by KOSTYRKA
- Transducers and gaging products including the Slidescan for valve seat measurement; and the IET, the world's smallest transducer; by KNAEBEL
- The PG 1000 Cutting Tool Inspection System manufactured by Euro-Tech Corporation. Visit the PG 1000 website.
- The Pinhead flexible fixturing system manufactured by Euro-Tech Corporation